Purpose of the Job
HSR is a fast growing, well established Allied Health Practice providing in-house and community-based services to families within the greater Nairobi Area. We pride ourselves in delivering family-centred care with excellent client outcomes.
You will be an integral part of our practice handling a high volume of client bookings and enquiries over the phone, on email and in person. You will be the first point of contact to our clinic greeting clients on arrival, booking them for sessions, billing and invoicing consultations and completing various administrative tasks.
We are seeking a warm, highly motivated, organised and passionate person on a full-time basis to provide reception and administration support to our clients and team.
About the role:
The role includes various administration tasks / key duties:
- Managing phone and email enquiries
- Welcome clients to the clinic and facilitate inbound and outbound customer traffic
- Manage enquiries and other communication through all channels
- Assist with billing by taking payments
- Organising follow up appointments
- Be confident with supporting our family’s needs
- Manage appointment times and cancellations
- Accurately Input data into a practice management software
- Invoicing and outstanding accounts follow up
- Coordination and management of therapists’ schedules
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting of specified metrics
- A positive, highly organised, pro-active attitude with a warm and endearing energy
- Highly developed self-awareness, emotional intelligence and social skills
- Experience with customer service, preferably in a busy office/clinic environment
- Ability to ensure clinic processes and procedures are maintained at a high level
- Ability to handle phone calls /session bookings with attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite)
- Proficient computer skills / confident with web-based software applications
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with impeccable grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Show initiative to take on additional tasks
- Able to consistently provide a high level of customer service ensuring our clients have an exceptional customer experience with our business
- Have excellent communication skills for face to face, online and over the phone service
- Possess a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail
- Be reliable and trustworthy
- Be capable of working autonomously
- Able to calmly solve problems
- Be able to follow directions and comfortable asking questions when unsure
- Be accountable and take responsibility for the role’s outcomes
- Be eager to learn new skills, and adapt to change
- Be organised, efficient, and able to work under pressure
- Be patient, caring and discrete when discussing health related issues
- Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and be a team player.
Interested in the Job?
To apply, please provide your resume, and cover letter to recruitment@
NB: The cover letter is to be no longer than two pages.
Within your cover letter please;
- List web-based tools and applications you are familiar with that improve work efficiency
- Describe an experience where you were able to meet a customer’s needs, which left you
feeling very satisfied
- Impress us with your great writing skills