Purpose of Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager Job
Speech Therapy Totos is both a hub and clinic focused on the delivery of quality speech therapy services and dissemination of information/courses on speech therapy and overall child development. Speech Therapy Totos maintains an online presence across the following channels; Facebook, Instagram, Google my business, LinkedIn, YouTube.
We always strive to improve communication and learning outcomes of those we serve, or ensure that those who seek our services are able to realise improved outcomes for their loved ones/students.
Maintaining a congruent image, approachability and relatability in the market is important to our organisation.
You will be charged with delivering content and products digitally that support our mission to increase awareness and empower our clients.
We are seeking a highly motivated, organised and passionate person on a full-time basis to join our digital marketing team and help us harness the power of social media for an even greater impact.
Responsibilities for Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Curate and post informative and appealing content on our social media channels- Instagram, Facebook, Google My Business, Email
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Schedule and post emails to subscribers using an email marketing software
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Send out fortnightly newsletters
- Be familiar with creating tags/funnels within email marketing software
- Manage comments and responses
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues to do with accessing digital products
- Define and track our most important social media KPIs
- Track performance of our social media handles by monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimisation
- Manage and oversee success of very social media campaign
- Assign tasks and oversee team members’ tasks
- Manage various projects targeted at achieving specific and desired goals
Essential Skills for Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research
- Experience with social media and digital marketing; excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Possesses in-depth knowledge in blog and SEO writing
- Possesses good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with impeccable grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great attitude; shows initiative to take on additional tasks
- Organised, efficient, and able to work under pressure
- Possesses a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a team player able, who is capable of working autonomously
- Accountable and able to assume responsibility for the role’s outcomes
Interested in the Job?
- Are you accomplished at building brand awareness and relatability?
- Do you understand buyer psychology down to a tee?
- If you answered yes to either of the 2, we would like you to bring your brilliance to our organisation!
To apply, please share your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com
NB: The cover letter is to be no longer than two pages.
Within your cover letter please;
- List the social media and other digital platforms you have experience with and the extent of that experience
- Detail other skills you possess that can be beneficial to this role
- And, your salary expectation (don’t omit as you may not be considered for an interview)
- Also, share your portfolio of work/brands that you have worked with- provide their social media handles
- Include a minimum of 2 references